At the Close of Every Day, stylized as at the close of every day, is a Dutch band, consisting of Minco Eggersman and Axel Kabboord. Their music, a mix of slow pop music with symphonic elements, has been described as "night music". Most of their songs concern Christian religion, though not explicitly. The first two albums consist mainly of songs with English lyrics (apart from the song "zalig zijn de armen van geest", "Blessed be the poor of spirit" in English). The lyrics of the album de geluiden van weleer, are completely in Dutch. Although the title of the last album, troostprijs, is Dutch, almost all songs are English, including the title song.
The band is well known for their album packages. It varies from a calendar with drawings (the Silja Symphony) to a complete jigsaw puzzle (leaves you puzzled). The last album comes with a purple roset wrapped in a silver sleeve.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Zalig zijn de armen van geest [01.08.2002, альбом]
- If You Spoke to Me [01.08.2003, макси-сингл]
- The Silja Symphony [01.02.2004, альбом]
- De geluiden van weleer [12.09.2005, альбом]
- Troostprijs [10.03.2008, альбом]
- Darkness Travels Light [31.10.2014, альбом]
- Leaves You Puzzled [12.03.2007, сборник]