The Kamkars (Kurdish: Kamkaran کامکاران, Persian: کامکارها) is a Kurdish family of seven brothers and a sister, all from the city of Sanandaj, the capital of the Kurdistan province of Iran.
The group has performed numerous concerts around the world, including their performance at the 2003 Nobel Peace Prize ceremony honoring Shirin Ebadi.
- Hooshang Kamkar - (director and composer of the group)
- Bijan Kamkar - (lead singer and Tar, Rubab, Tombak, Dohol and Daf player)
- Pashang Kamkar - (Santoor player)
- Ghashang Kamkar - (Setar player)
- Arjang Kamkar - (Tonbak player)
- Arsalan Kamkar - (Barbat, Oud and Violin player)
- Ardeshir Kamkar - (Kamancheh and Ghaychak player)
- Ardavan Kamkar - (Santoor player)
- najme tajaddod - (vocalist)
- Maryam Ebrahimpour - (vocalist)
- Saba Kamkar
- Over The Wind [сборник]