Anna Päivikki Järvinen (born 16 April 1970) is a Swedish–Finnish composer, singer and musician who was a member of the group Granada before they split in 2003. Järvinen afterwards started a solo career and has so far released four albums and worked with artists like Olle Ljungström, Melody Club, Dungen, Björn Olsson and Olavi Uusivirta.
Anna Järvinen moved as a six-year-old with her mother to Stockholm. She sang in the Swedish popgroup Granada from the mid-90's up until their split in 2003. After having been refused by several record companies she at last released her debut album Jag fick feeling in November 2007 with the record company Häpna. The album was nominated for four grammis and was hailed by the press. The album also gained attention in Järvinen's country of birth and she toured both Finland and Sweden in the autumn of 2007 and spring/summer of 2008.
In 2009 Anna Järvinen's second album ManЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Jag fick feeling [03.10.2007, альбом]
- Man var bland molnen [23.03.2009, альбом]
- Anna Själv Tredje + bonus [2011, альбом]
- Lilla Anna [04.03.2011, сингл]
- Anna själv tredje [30.03.2011, альбом]
- Nuori ja kaunis [11.04.2011, сингл]
- Porslin [01.02.2013, сингл]
- Samling [07.03.2013, сборник]
|Uppat Framat Pa Finska||