Ana Torroja Fungairiño (born 28 December 1959 in Madrid) is a Spanish singer. She was the lead singer of the pop trio Mecano, considered one of the most popular pop bands from Spain during the 1980s and 1990s. Mecano split in 1998 and she embarked on a solo career.
Ana Torroja met José María Cano while studying economics at university. The two became good friends, and José María soon introduced her to his younger brother, Nacho. After hearing Ana sing José María's guitar compositions, Nacho suggested that the three form a band. In 1981, Mecano was formed.
After seven Mecano albums and huge success in Europe and Latin America, the continuous touring began taking its toll on the band. Ana was especially affected and started developing vocal problems. In 1993, the band announced a temporary split. While José and Nacho released solo albums, Ana chose to travel around the world and visited Hawaii, BombayЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Puntos cardinales [1997, альбом]
- Pasajes de un sueño [1999, альбом]
- Ana Torroja [2001, альбом]
- Frágil [2003, альбом]
- Me cuesta tanto olvidarte [2006, альбом]
- Hijo de la luna [01.03.2010, альбом]
- Sonrisa [14.09.2010, альбом]
- Gira dos en concierto 
- Conexión [05.05.2015]
- Como sueñan las sirenas: remixes by Pumpin' Dolls [1998, ремикс]
- Esencial [2004, сборник]