An Albatross is a noise rock band based in Wilkes-Barre, PA, known for their chaotic live shows and psychedelic/circus-like presentation.
Formed in the fall of 1999 by guitarist Jake Lisowski, vocalist Edward B. Gieda III, drummer Chris Abbott, bassist Jason Hudak, and organist Phillip Reynolds Price, the band quickly amassed material and recorded their cassette demo "1.)Sex 2.)Bird 3.)Cake." The following summer marked the first of many expansive tours that An Albatross has become renowned for.
In 2001, Philadelphian upstart label When Humans Attack! Records produced and released the Eat Lightning, Shit Thunder 12" EP. Following the release of the 12", the CD version was pressed with permission by Bloodlink Records. The record was completed in two sessions during the winter months of 2000-2001 at Dungeon Studios in Upper Darby, PA. Despite the record only consisting of 11 minutes of music, nearly 20 hoursЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- 1) Sex 2) Bird 3) Cake [1999, альбом]
- Eat Lightning, Shit Thunder [2001, альбом]
- CD Extra [13.05.2001, альбом]
- We Are the Lazer Viking [12.08.2003, макси-сингл]
- An Albatross / XBXRX [2004, макси-сингл]
- Blessphemy (of the Peace-Beast Feastgiver and the Bear-Warp Kumite) [27.06.2006, альбом]
- The An Albatross Family Album [21.10.2008, альбом]
|Electric Suits And Cowboy Boots||
|I Am The Lazer Viking||
|I Live The The Good Life||
|Mother's Day Came A Little Early This Year||
|The Great Sarcophagus||
|The Man Eating Pig Of Madidi||
|Uncle Funky Pants||
|You Can't Take That Hot-Rod With You When You Go||