Allison Moorer (born June 21, 1972) is an American alternative country singer and the younger sister of Shelby Lynne. She signed to MCA Nashville in 1998 and made her debut on the U.S. Billboard country charts with the release of her debut single "A Soft Place to Fall", which reached No. 73.
Since the release of her debut album Alabama Song, she released seven albums and 11 singles, five of which reached positions on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Allison was raised in Monroeville, Alabama, just north of Mobile. Raised on George Jones and Tammy Wynette, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash and Emmylou Harris, she sang harmonies as a toddler, eventually thinking she'd make a career of it. Following the murder-suicide of her parents (perpetrated by her father) in 1986, she moved into her aunt and uncle's home.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Three Song Sampler [макси-сингл]
- Alabama Song [1998, альбом]
- The Hardest Part [2000, альбом]
- Miss Fortune [2002, альбом]
- Picture [12.11.2002, сингл]
- The Duel [2004, альбом]
- Getting Somewhere [13.06.2006, альбом]
- Mockingbird [19.02.2008, альбом]
- The Broken Girl [22.12.2009, сингл]
- Crows [08.02.2010, альбом]
- Crows (acoustic) [25.05.2010, макси-сингл]
- Down to Believing [16.03.2015, альбом]
- Show 
- The Definitive Collection [2005, сборник]
- The Ultimate Collection [14.03.2008, сборник]