Alberto Fortis (born 3 June 1955 in Domodossola) is an Italian musician and songwriter.
Fortis, who released his first album Alberto Fortis in 1979, is the composer of both music and lyrics, and has directed the video clips of three of his songs. In that album is present a famous song "Milano e Vincenzo". In Italy it's known "Vincenzo, io t'ammazzerò" ("Vincent, I'm going to kill you") as well, from the first words in the song, where Fortis is angry with Vincenzo Micocci, his first producer.
His discography includes recordings from official collections and live recordings with a dozen discs made in Italy and abroad (Los Angeles, New York and London). Three of his albums have gone gold.
In the late eighties and early nineties Fortis wrote poetry which was published in two books, Tributo giapponese (1988) and Dentro il giardino (1994), both of which were edited by Giovanni Tranchida.
Much in vogue in the eighties, Fortis has recentlyЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Alberto Fortis [1979, альбом]
- Tra demonio e santità [1980, альбом]
- La grande grotta [1981, альбом]
- Fragole infinite [1982, альбом]
- El niño [1984, альбом]
- West of Broadway [1985, альбом]
- Assolutamente tuo [1987, альбом]
- Carta del cielo [1990, альбом]
- Dentro il giardino [1994, альбом]
- Angeldom [23.01.2001, альбом]
- Fiori sullo schermo futuro [2005, альбом]
- Vai protetto [05.09.2008, альбом]
- Do l'anima [30.09.2014, альбом]
- L'uovo 
- Concerto dal vivo 
- Alberto Fortis [сборник]
- La sedia di lillà e altri successi [сборник]
- Fortissimo [1991, сборник]
- Universo Fortis [2003, сборник]
- In viaggio: Magic Al Collection [2006, сборник]
- The Universal Music Collection [2009, прочее]