Afgansyah Reza (born May 27, 1989), known to many as Afgan, is an Indonesian pop singer and actor. He released his debut album, Confession No.1, in January 2008. In 2010, he released his second album, The One. He won various awards for his work, including Best Male Vocalist in the 2009 Anugerah Musik Indonesia and Best Male Artist in the 2009 Anugerah Planet Muzik.
Afgan Syahreza was born on May 27, 1989, in Jakarta and into a Muslim musical family of Minangkabau origin, although he never had any vocal training. He is the second of four children from Loyd Yahya and Lola Purnama. His career began when he and a few friends decided to record a private album at Wanna B Instant Recording Studio. The producers at the studio offered him a contract when they heard him sing. His first album, Confession No.1, was a mix of jazz, pop, and R&B influences and including tracksЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Confession No.1 [21.12.2008, альбом]
- Bersihkan Dirimu [2009, макси-сингл]
- The One [21.12.2009, альбом]
- Without You [13.07.2012, сингл]
- Rasa Terindah [03.01.2013, сингл]
- L1ve to Love, Love to L1ve [05.02.2013, альбом]
- Ku Mohon [20.06.2014, сингл]
- Knock Me Out [16.02.2015, сингл]
- Bunga Terakhir [25.06.2015, сингл]
- Percayalah [04.11.2015, сингл]