The Accüsed is a crossover thrash band from Seattle, Washington, founded in 1981. The band was a progenitor of the crossover style that bridged the gap between thrashcore and thrash metal, later influencing grindcore and some crust punk bands; as well as an influential band in the Seattle alternative scene. The band calls their music "splattercore", and their zombie mascot, Martha Splatterhead, appears on most of their albums. Common themes involve social issues and the theme of Martha Splatterhead coming back from the dead to slaughter rapists and child molesters. The Accüsed took an 11-year hiatus in 1992, with members taking time to play in Seattle bands such as The Fartz and Gruntruck. The band re-formed in 2003, and continues to be active.
The Accüsed was created in 1981 in Oak Harbor, Washington by bassist Chibon 'Chewy' BattermanЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Oh Martha! [альбом]
- The Return of Martha Splatterhead [1986, альбом]
- More Fun Than an Open Casket Funeral [1987, альбом]
- Martha Splatterhead's Maddest Stories Ever Told [1988, альбом]
- Grinning Like an Undertaker [1990, альбом]
- Straight Razor [1991, альбом]
- Splatter Rock [1992, альбом]
- The Curse of Martha Splatterhead [18.08.2009, альбом]
- Hymns for the Deranged [1989, сборник]
- The Baked Tapes [2005, сборник]
- 34-Song Archives Tapes, 1981-1986 [2006, сборник]
|Bethany Home A Place To Die||