PrimaNota.ru - самый крупный в мире бесплатный архив песенных текстов, аккордов, табулатур и нот


77 Bombay Street - In The War - аккорды и текст, видео

Регистрация Запомнить меня
Войти через:  Facebook Google Twitter Vk Yandex Mail.ru

77 Bombay Street - In The War - аккорды и текст, видео

Печатать
Просмотров: 335
In The War
77 Bombay Street
I'm 95% this is correct. I'll let you see for the other 5%.

Capo 7th, Standard tuning

        G  (320033)
        Em7(022033)
        D  (000232)
        Em (022000)
       Dsus(000233)
      Cadd9(032033)


Intro

G  G  Em7  D  2x

Em                Dsus               Em             Dsus
A king of foreign country heard some rumours in the night
          Em         Dsus            D           Dsus
That some other evil king is now preparing for a fight
    Em               Dsus
He assembles all his generals
    Em                Dsus
And asks them what to do
         Em                 Dsus              D                 G
And with sternness in their eyes they look at him and say it's true

                    D             G
We're in the war; oh we're in the war
                    D             G
We're in the war; oh we're in the war

           Em              Dsus           Em              Dsus
They're preparing thousand battleships to sail across the sea
        Em        Dsus            D            Dsus
And the general ahead of them are happy as can be
          Em              Dsus       Em           Dsus
When they reach the other shore they get a warm embrace
        Em            Dsus               D                 G
But the generals feel threatened so they shoot them in the face

             D             G
In the war oh we're in the war
                   D             G
We're in the war oh we're in the war

           G           D           Cadd9            Em7
And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
       G           D                 Cadd9         Em
In the war you can do the things you always had in mind
       G           D
In the war you can die
       G           D
In the war you can cry
       G           D           G
In the war, in the war, in the war

G

         Em             Dsus           Em            Dsus   
And the fairies and the elves are just trying to survive
        Em            Dsus          D                 Dsus
And the lions and the elephants are running for their lives
        Em           Dsus          Em            Dsus
And the generals are firing seven hundred cannon balls
    Em          Dsus        D           G
But no one understands what all this is for

             D             G
In the war oh we're in the war
                   D             G
We're in the war oh we're in the war

           G           D           Cadd9            Em7
And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
       G           D                 Cadd9         Em
In the war you can do the things you always had in mind
       G           D
In the war you can die
       G           D
In the war you can cry
       G           D           G
In the war, in the war, in the war

        G   D   G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
        G   D   G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
        G   D   Cadd9 G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G   D   Cadd9 Em7
Oh, oh, oh,   oh

             G   G  Em7      
We're in the war
   D             G  G  Em7  D  
Oh, we're in the war

    Em             Dsus             Em             Dsus
And now a thousand battle ships are landing on the shore
        Em               Dsus                D                    Dsus
And one hundred thousand soldiers don't know what they're looking for
         Em                Dsus        Em             Dsus
For they cannot find their enemies, no weapons and no war
        Em                  Dsus
So they start to shoot each other
              D                      G
'Cause that's what they were trained for

             D             G
In the war oh we're in the war
                   D             G
We're in the war oh we're in the war

           G           D           Cadd9            Em7
And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
       G           D                 Cadd9         Em
In the war you can do the things you always had in mind
       G           D
In the war you can die
       G           D
In the war you can cry
       G           D           G
In the war, in the war, in the war

        G   D   G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
        G   D   G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
        G   D   Cadd9 G
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G   D   Cadd9 Em7
Oh, oh, oh,   oh

             G
We're in the war 
Добавлено: 18.09.2013
Другие материалы по этой песне:
  • Аккорды и текст

Страница создана 18.09.2013
http://primanota.ru/77-bombay-street/in-the-war-chords.htm
Привет, Гость.
Предлагаем пройти революционный курс по гитаре.
Подарок от PrimaNota.Ru, забирай!