4ft Fingers (pronounced "four foot fingers") are an English punk rock band from Cheltenham, United Kingdom, formed in 1996. They play very fast, melodic Skate Punk in the vein of similar UK, contemporary bands like Consumed and Phinius Gage.
4 ft Fingers were formed in Cheltenham in 1996. The mid nineties was a time of a minor musical revolution in Cheltenham, spearheaded by bands such as Vicious Rumour and the Axiom centre. Lead singer Rob Crebbin stated in an interview that the name comes from the fact he has large hands and had an old E.T. toy which sat on top of his television – "the [other band members] used to say he had fingers like mine and someone said they're 4ft Fingers and so we went with that". In 2001 the band recorded and later released their debut album At Your Convenience, which was followed by a tour consisting of 140 gigs throughout the UK. This tour caught the attention of major record labelsЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Holy Shit [1999, макси-сингл]
- How's My Driving? [1999, макси-сингл]
- At Your Convenience [26.02.2001, альбом]
- From Hero to Zero [2002, альбом]
- 40 Years of Misery - EP [01.01.2004, макси-сингл]
- A Cause for Concern [2004, альбом]
- New Beginnings of Old Stories [2008, альбом]
|Last Man Standing||
|Learn To Survive||
|One For The Road||
|You Give A Little Love||